$10 tickets at the door or via The 86 website: http://www.the86.com.au/micf2014.html
Have you ever wanted to write something on a toilet wall but you didn’t have your Sharpie on you OR your handwriting is no good OR you didn’t want to commit a crime against property? Now is your chance to get all of those deep thoughts that have been piling up in your subconscious out. Not only that, Exploding Heads Impro will use them as inspiration for their completely made up short scenes and games.
We want to know who you heart “4 EVA” and where you want Tony Abbott to go. We may use your suggestion metaphorically. We may use your suggestion abstractly. We may spin your suggestion’s meaning on its axis. In a nutshell, we can’t do the show without you! We can’t do the show in a nutshell either as the five performers wouldn’t fit in the nutshell and our wonderful audience wouldn’t either. I digress… See you at the show!
When – every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 3rd – 17th April 2014 at 7:30pm
Where – The 86 – 185 Smith Street Fitzroy
How much – $10 per ticket
Bookings – http://www.the86.com.au/micf2014.html or at the door
Who – This Tuesday 8th April see smiling regulars Corey, Neil, Joe and Caitlin with ultra special guest Nick Gardiol of Impro Melbourne and Impro Box fame!
- “3, 2, 1 . . . IMPRO!” at the 2013 Melbourne Fringe Festival
- Unscripted Ultra-High-Definition 3-D Movie Night
- Hollywood Comes To Collingwood (Well, Close Enough)
- Holy Smoke, It’s Another Exploding Heads Show!
- EHI Back For Another Monday Night of Impro
- Another Monday Night, Another Night of Creative Explosions
- “Explosions” and “Lights! Camera! IMPROVISE!”
- Steaming Cows and Finally Growing a Pair…
- Trips to Bombalaysia and PI Platinum – “when things go wrong, call him.”