This Fringe Festival we are exploring improvisation in a film context – movie based games and genres with 5 actors and one very serious director!
The show is created from your suggestions, meaning anything could happen. The cast will lead you on a journey to reawaken the imagination of your inner child (perhaps with some adult humour).
With delightful and talented special guests from The Impro Box, Impro Melbourne, Impro Chimps and The Improv Conspiracy, this is sure to be an explosively fun Fringe season!
“…laughter echoed for the entire hour …the delivery by the players was exceptional” Heckler 2013 MICF Review
“It’s exciting to watch and see what these guys come up with, right there before your eyes.” Squirrel Comedy 2012 Fringe Review
DATES and TIME
17th Sept – 6th Oct
Every Tues, Thurs & Sun
- Tues 17th Sept, SPECIAL GUEST: Lachlan Fleming
- Thurs 19th Sept
- Sun 22nd Sept, SPECIAL GUEST: Vicki Kyriakakis
- Tues 24th Sept
- Thurs 26th Sept, SPECIAL GUEST: Katherine Weaver
- Sun 29th Sept, SPECIAL GUEST: Daniel Pavatich
- Tues 1st Oct, SPECIAL GUEST: Jaklene Vukasinovic
- Thurs 3rd Oct, SPECIAL GUEST: David Innes
- Sun 6th Oct, SPECIAL GUEST: April Seymore
WHERE: The 86 - 185 Smith St, Fitzroy Vic
BOOKING: $10 tickets at the door or Ticketing via Fringe website http://www.melbournefringe.com.au/fringe-festival/show/3-2-1-impro/